- Target Country
- 76 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Progression Period
- 5 years
- Search Engine
- Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu
- Absence of integrated SEO execution and management standards/processes due to separate website operations in each country.
- Shortage of contents and a website environment that is unfriendly to search engines including poor accessibility.
- A CMS environment that makes it difficult to modify or add SEO-related elements to the website.
- Existence of issues with the matching accuracy of search exposure websites by region.
- Absence of global SEO data monitoring and performance analysis.
- Reinforce operational governance by establishing global SEO policies and conducting SEO workshops by region.
- Enhance content while reorganizing the website into a search engine-friendly structure.
- Promote function & system planning to manage SEO elements effectively while striving for internationalization within the CMS.
- Add technical elements to strengthen the search engines’ local targeting.
- Create and report an environment for organic search traffic and data linkage analysis for search engines.