- Target Country
- Worldwide including Korea, the USA, China and Japan
- Progression Period
- 1 year
- Search Engine
- Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Yahoo
- Existence of errors in the SEO elements on multiple pages.
- Shortage of contents and a website environment that is unfriendly to search engines including poor accessibility.
- Absence of SEO management process between website operations.
- A CMS environment that makes it difficult to modify or add SEO-related elements to the website.
- Perform quick-win SEO to correct errors on pages prior to reorganization of the website.
- Offer guidance on reorganizing the website into one that is search engine-friendly as well as enhancing the contents.
- Establish SEO operation policies and management processes.
- Provide customized guidelines on the development of functions/and systems required to perform SEO.